About the company:
Our client is a managed services company, with over 30,000 global employees, providing an array of technology assets to the world’s largest organizations.
Technical Requirements for this role:
• Experience (certification preferable) in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM); at least 3 years in an AEM solution architect role.
• Experience in architecting at least two large implementations of Adobe Experience Manager (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus).
• Experience in implementing custom AEM components with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) suite including Adobe Sites, Adobe Assets, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Communities.
• Extensive knowledge of the AEM architecture and technology (OSGi Framework, Servlet engine, JCR, Sling, etc. are a must)
• Expertise in architecting, developing and implementing web and mobile applications with experience across different architectural patterns, e.g. multi-tenancy, federation, cloud-ready
• Deep hands-on architecting experience in responsive design, including knowledge of:
– Experience with Low Code development platforms
• Understanding of full-stack development with one or more of the following technologies:
– Experience in Power Apps or Rapid App Development tools; Responsive UI Design and implementation
– JVM technologies: such as Java/Scala, Spring/Play/Jersey, Hibernate/JOOQ, Netflix OSS
– .NET stack: such as C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC), .NET Core
• Knowledge and experience of working with scalable, cloud architecture on cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure.
No visa sponsorships supported.