About the Company:
Our client is a global financial services company with almost 5,000 employees.
About the role:
12-month contract position. The experienced Agile Coach will share the load of 1:1 Coaching, Team Coaching, Training in a delivery process based on Agile principles and practices.
The Agile Coach can be based in Boston, NYC, Tampa, or Dallas.
- Help multiple teams implement/improve Agile development approaches.
- Model the Scrum Master responsibilities as part of Coaching new teams.
- Share wins and struggles with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches, so everyone learns from each other.
- Coach team members who are currently wearing Scrum Master hats.
- Act as a facilitator, running Release Planning Sessions and Retrospectives on a larger program level scale.
- Work with teams to identify project risks and raise them immediately.
- Be responsible for removing impediments on the team, as well as the organizational level.
- Remain at the leading-edge of Agile development practices and contribute to their spreading across the organization.
- 10+ years of work experience as a Developer, QA, Release Manager or any other role that promotes a strong understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- 6+ years of work experience promoting Agile methodologies and supporting tools.
- 3+years of experience as a hands-on Scrum Master on a minimum of 5 different teams.
- 2+ year of hand-on Jira experience.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies.
- Experience with Agile product and portfolio management.