About the company:
Our client is a top-rated credit union with 13 branches and more than 120,000 members that manage over $2 billion in assets.
About the position:
This role is be responsible for translating software requirements into well-designed solutions; working with 'off the shelf' software, modifying it and integrating it into the existing architecture; and maintaining programs for business applications.
**Relocation assistance provided.
- Internal subject matter expert on IT solutions
- Provides deep architectural knowledge with respect to design patterns and best practices
- Provides a degree of technical leadership; innovates and improves standar operating procedures
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the team and promote an open, learning culture
- Creates and enforces methodologies to standardize the integration of different technologies, standards, processes, tools, and architectures into a stable and effective technology platform
- Relies on professional experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of complicated tasks
- Ability to execute on multiple projects within required timelines and expectations and effectively communicate updates with team and management
- Works closely with IT management to execute IT strategic plan
- Builds sound relationships and works collaboratively with outside entities (companies and/or individuals)
- Use seasoned analytical and problem resolution skills
- Experience with financial institution technologies: Jack Henry technologies (Episys, Synapsys, Synergy, ARCU), MeridianLink, Encompass, Digital Insight, Q2, COTS, Image Center, OpCon, etc.
- 8 or more years of experience developing and supporting business applications within a financial institution
- 5 or more years of experience with application development, testing procedures, report writing, systems process design, or equivalent processes.
- 4 or more years of experience in SQL development with relational databases
- Heavy experience in IT solutions, infrastructure, SDLC, testing, security and application administration