Our client is one of the largest hospitals in the U.S.
About the Position:
100% remote, must be based in the U.S. (preferably EST or CST time zone)
DevOps Engineer will help evaluate current processes, define new ones, create structure and manage deployments. The ideal candidate will have experience on both the Software Development and Infrastructure side. Experience with Azure DevOps/TFS is required.
- Administration of Azure DevOps TFS instance tiers. Application, Database, Build and Reporting tiers
- VSTS source code, work item, build and release administration and engineering.
- Creation, configuration, and modification of Azure CI/CD Builds and Releases
- Coordinate Pilot and Enterprise release candidate windows.
- Coordinate weekly Release Management meetings to coordinate future-dated releases.
- Experience in Scripting (Powershell, Batch)
- Configuration of Azure Cloud Servers into the Build and Release Pipeline.
- Experience with Jenkins or any of the following: TeamCity, Atlassian Bamboo, Bitrise, Cruise Control, CircleCI, GitLab CI/CD, Shippable, Spinnaker, Travis CI.