Our client created a digital marketing platform used by Spotify, Airbnb, and many other leading companies, to win in key moments of the customer journey.
About the Position:
- 100% remote from any U.S. City
- No Visa Sponsorship
- Work Hours: Midnight EST to 8am EST (9pm PST to 5am PST)
- Continuous improvement in system visibility and applications with advanced monitoring, metrics and log analytics.
- Identification of root causes on critical problems throughout the platform, incident reports and communication.
- Maintain, monitor, and help improve the performance and availability of the 24x7 production environment including networks, servers, databases, etc.
- Troubleshooting and supporting our production systems.
- Participate in creating long-term and short-term strategies for scaling the production environment.
- Must have hands-on Linux system-level administration experience
- Highly familiar with standard Linux commands (ps, top, netstat, chmod, etc)
- Linux service troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, S3, etc.)
- Technical knowledge of log and metric monitoring and analytics tools (examples such as AWS CloudWatch, Sumologic, Datadog)
- Experience with Docker, Ansible, Terraform is a plus
- Experience maintaining a secure production environment
- 2 + years’ experience with 24x7 production operations
The position will require 2-3 months of daytime work hours immediately after hire, for internal training.