Roles & Responsibilities
- Prior knowledge working on Unemployment compensation insurance system.
- Familiarity with Unemployment Insurance CARES act program would be plus.
- Should be able to understand business requirements, conduct independent analysis, create design document and work with development.
- Minimum2 years’ experience as a lead developer and overall at least 7 years’ experience in IT.
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of database concepts and interface system with Unemployment Insurance system is desirable
- Strong knowledge of writing complex SQL
- Ability to debug production issues and resolve them independently
- Good understanding of J2EE or COBOL to do high level analysis and work with developers
- Prior knowledge of DB2 or other relational DB and AQT.
- Good understanding with all Unemployment Insurance terminology and interfaces.