Our client is a global Fortune 500 company, in the consumer goods sector.
About the Role:
Location: 100% remote
Base Salary: $135K-$140K plus bonus
- This role will support our Digital Marketing and CRM organization in deploying best-in-class technology to optimize and expand our digital engagement programs leading to better targeting and engagement with our professionals, customers, and consumers.
- The role is responsible for ensuring technical delivery of established solutions, as well as integrating new solutions.
- This role will involve planning, business and data analysis, functional and technical design, as well as the implementation of Digital Marketing and Customer Data Platform Technology.
- Define & implement the digital marketing technology in support of our global strategy for First-Party Data Acquisition
- Configure and Implement customer-focused platforms including Customer Data Platforms, Data Management Platforms, and Real Time Interaction platforms
- Develop and integrate multiple data flows and pipelines to link disparate data streams of customer interactions into a single source of truth that can be used across our marketing and advertising technology stack.
- Contribute to the development of Customer Data Models for use in marketing segmentation, targeting, personalization, sales enablement, and similar use cases.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Strong data manipulation and database modeling skills.
- Experience with Python, SQL, and ETL
- Experience implementing or supporting marketing technology solutions