About the Company:
Our client is a global information technology company, with over 20,000+ employees, that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth.
About the role:
- Respond to hardware repair requests on enterprise-level servers, storage sub-systems and drives and networking devices at client locations in the area.
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs/replaces hardware components on a variety of equipment which may include enterprise servers, mainframe, networking, storage-subsystems and drives, telecommunications equipment, and high-end document processing equipment.
- Provides software, hardware and networking support.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
- Maintains professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- High school diploma or GED required. A background investigation and drug screen required.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance.
- 3+ years of experience in an enterprise field service support role providing break/fix hardware repair for a variety of vendor servers, mass storage, core legacy, and networking devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair enterprise-level software, hardware and operating system issues.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A+, HPE, Cisco, Dell and EMC certifications are highly desired
- Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation. Must be available for varying shifts on a rotating basis.