Our client is a global leader in retail and eCommerce and has over 100,000 employees.
This is a devops engineering role, which will be critical in building technical solutions to help other developers deliver faster with modern software and application development tools. This role will be part of the developer enablement organization and will be involved in building and enhancing in-house CI/CD tools. With thousands of developers and builds running on our pipelines each day, this role will be critical in scaling our products and services, as well as on-boarding new developers into our platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 5+ years of IT industry experience with a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- DevOps Experience with public cloud (MSFT Azure, AWS, etc)
- Source Control (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repos etc)·
- Continuous Integration ( Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Bamboo etc)
- Continuous Deployment (Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc)
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Terraform, Packer, Puppet,
- Ansible etc)· Scripting Experience (Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Node.js)· Security and Network awareness·
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions.·
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams·
- Experience in Agile methodologies·
- Experience working with global teams