About the company:
Our client is the modern API for healthcare. Their platform enables to easily and securely interoperate with EHRs.
About the role:
100% remote. Must be located in any city within the U.S.
- Working closely with our product managers, application engineers, and security team to identify work that improves the stability, security, and self-service nature of our infrastructure, shepherding those ideas and projects from inception to completion.
- Providing hands-on subject matter expertise and ensuring that the tooling to deploy and manage our infrastructure is automated, secure, and easy for our developers to use.
- Helping develop best practices and providing mentorship to other team members in your areas of expertise.
Supporting the core infrastructure for our existing test and production environments and participating in a 24x7 on-call rotation to assist other engineers in quickly debugging and resolving production-related issues.
- Experience creating tooling to deploy and manage large-scale production containers using Terraform, config management tooling, and some form of Kubernetes
- Advanced experience with AWS EC2, IAM, S3, networking, and security groups
- The ability to use common logging, metrics, and monitoring software to identify and solve production issues.