About the Company:
A global consumer goods company with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
About this AdTech role:
Location: 100% remote
Base Salary: $115K-$120K plus excellent benefits and year-end bonus
Overview of the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated techno-functional manager to join our team to help realize our vision. This role will involve planning, business and data analysis, functional and technical design, as well as the implementation of Advertising and Digital Media Technology.
- Support the implementation of multiple digital advertising technologies that power our global strategy for Programmatic Marketing.
- Collaborate on strategy recommendations and methodologies to ensure that deliverables are met against campaign goals.
- Contribute to the technology roadmap in order to master programmatic, including technology selection, integration opportunities, rollout strategy, and change management.
- Drive programmatic technology strategies to ensure cutting edge use of data targeting and best practices for audience buying processes and the supporting technology.
- Assist with the translation of brand strategies to media campaign technology implementation.
- Introduce technology initiatives around programmatic and digital trends.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience working in Information Technology or Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years of Advertising Technology experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Ad Serving Technology experience including Google Campaign Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of Demand Side Platform (DSP) experience including Google DV 360 and TheTradeDesk
- Minimum of 2 years of Web Analytics experience including Google Analytics 360 Experience interfacing with developers and analysts