This role will be responsible for building, managing, and optimizing strategies and tactics that deliver revenue growth within target customers. Customer segmentation development and updating, loyalty activity and programs, CRM improvements, and Marketing Automation management are included in this role. These efforts will include direct to customer (direct marketing), demand generation and lead nurturing, customer relationship management (CRM) campaign development and sales enablement tool development and support. Alignment and coordination with the sales team is crucial for success.
Duties/Responsibilities (List in order of importance):
- Design, build and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program (to include tools, processes, and programs)
Build and enhance lead generation programs. Provide marketing qualified leads to sales.
- Manage customer segmentation, identifying those with the highest potential and building relevant campaigns to increase engagement and conversion.
- Partner with our Sales leaders to understand the needs of the team and design and execute a customized enablement strategy to support the team's sales readiness and effectiveness.
- Design and deliver metrics to measure the effectiveness of enablement initiatives. Measure and report on the impact and effectiveness of initiative investments.
- Manage the rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of sales tools & best practices, and communicate with learners, facilitators, and speakers to ensure smooth delivery of training classes and programs.
- Develop and optimize customer loyalty activities and programs to incent greater share of wallet from target customers.
- Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and vendor relationship.
- Identify and execute CRM best practices; ensure adoption and consistent utilization of CRM tools and reporting; oversee customer data/analytics strategy
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast-paced environments
Education and Experience (Minimum requirements for completion of job):
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience in a 2 tier B2B distribution industry preferred