Ranked by Deloitte as Technology Fast 500 company.
About the role:
The Director of Software Development will be responsible for leading and directing the SW Development team (currently consists of 11 resources), evaluating the current state of development methodologies, and helping design architecture with the CTO. Experience working in an Agile development environment within an organization that was/is in a period of hypergrowth is ideal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of Software Development, leveraging Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, etc.)
- 4+ years Managing/Directing a team of onshore, in house software developers
- 3+ years architecting and designing long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures.
- Analyzing, designing and developing software solutions with a focus on AWS
- Hands-on experience with DevOps methodologies and concepts including CI/CD, IaC and automated testing
- Develop functional architecture design and contribute to the product vision
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team, and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
- Lead SW Architecture design for Development team (hands-on SW Development Architecture experience within an AWS environment)
- Provide project scope, timelines, and resource planning/allocation for the development team
- Evaluate the current state of development, helping make necessary changes to improve efficiency
- Reinforce effective development processes and code quality by way of architectural design/reviews
- Working knowledge with Agile development principles/methodologies
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced development environment during the period of hypergrowth.