Our client is the world’s largest supplier of promotional products, operating on five continents and selling to over 100 countries around the globe.
This position is based in New Kensington but can work remotely several days per week.
The Developer is responsible for the design, development and implementation of new application initiatives, and will be expected to code, test, debug and troubleshoot. Works closely with IT Business Analysts and other developers. Also, participates and sometimes leads the design review of development projects and plays a key role in the release of new applications and maintenance of existing applications. The ideal candidate will have experience leading development efforts at varying stages of the development lifecycle.
- Drives full development lifecycle for new and existing applications and systems—requirements, designs, coding, and implementation.
- Develops new applications and system enhancements. Maintains existing applications by troubleshooting bugs, implementing fixes, developing enhancements; providing technical support through direct end-user interaction; building tables and stored procedures in and documenting existing and new systems.
- Source code control, release control, release coordination, time tracking and adherence to standards for multiple applications & systems.
- Assists with the deployment of new applications and systems, review implementations by defining test plans and methods, and performing unit, system, and integration testing.
- NET Framework and .NET Core
- Frameworks like React, Vue or Bootstrap
- REST, Web services
- SQL Server