About the Company:
Global consumer company with over 35,000 employees.
About the Position:
100% remote, but would ask to be in the NJ office 1-2 per month.
Base Salary: $145K plus bonus and excellent benefits.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our B2B Commerce Product team!
This role will to help craft and lead our growing team as a Senior Product Manager. Reporting to Associate Director, eCommerce Systems, you’ll lead all aspects of all system-related activities - design, implementation, and ongoing development to deliver a differentiated experience for our B2B eCommerce group. The ideal candidate should have a technical background and is intensely curious about the technology that powers the products you work on and comfortable making impactful decisions based on a balanced view of data and domain expertise. You need excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, and the ability to multitask.
- Lead a portfolio of small, medium, and large product initiatives, united under a clearly-articulated product strategy
- Build relationships with and lead partners across the organization, developing an understanding of their priorities and pain points, and partnering on solutions
- Define and prioritize the product roadmap, including prioritizing country-specific requests with internal partners, using user insights and a data-driven approach
- Support end-to-end efforts to develop and enforce project plans/schedules/deliverables; ensure project timelines are appropriately managed throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicate and drive product release plans with detailed schedules, sprints, and release dates
- Manage relationships and closely work with the business, UX/UI design, development, and QA teams to ensure the success of the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or similar degree
- 2 to 6 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Working on Agile/SCRUM development teams