About the Company:
Global consumer company with over 35,000 employees.
About the Position:
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our B2B Commerce Product team!
This role will to help craft and lead our growing team as a Senior Product Manager. Reporting to Associate Director, eCommerce Systems, you’ll lead all aspects of all system-related activities - design, implementation, and ongoing development to deliver a differentiated experience for our B2B eCommerce group. The ideal candidate should have a technical background and is intensely curious about the technology that powers the products you work on and comfortable making impactful decisions based on a balanced view of data and domain expertise. You need excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, and the ability to multitask.
- Lead a portfolio of small, medium, and large product initiatives, united under a clearly-articulated product strategy
- Build relationships with and lead partners across the organization, developing an understanding of their priorities and pain points, and partnering on solutions
- Define and prioritize the product roadmap, including prioritizing country-specific requests with internal partners, using user insights and a data-driven approach
- Support end-to-end efforts to develop and enforce project plans/schedules/deliverables; ensure project timelines are appropriately managed throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicate and drive product release plans with detailed schedules, sprints, and release dates
- Manage relationships and closely work with the business, UX/UI design, development, and QA teams to ensure the success of the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or similar degree
- 2 to 6 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Experience with leading Digital Commerce platforms such as Commerce Cloud, Magento, Salesforce, etc.
- Working on Agile/SCRUM development teams