About the Company:
Our client is a global consumer with over 25,000 employees.
- Develop consumer-grade eCommerce applications that scale in a global environment.
- Apply conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to architect solutions and solve high complexity issues.
- Work closely with internal team and external partners to ensure new developments align with a roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Identify and explore new opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance the Platform
- Mentor and share knowledge to grow and develop the skills of the eCommerce team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar degree
- 3+ years developing in Java.
- Developing production eCommerce websites in Commerce frameworks such as Magento, Salesforce, and Commerce Cloud (Hybris), etc. is a big plus.
- Experience with payment gateway (e.g. Stripe) a plus.