About the company:
Our client is a top-rated credit union with 13 branches and more than 120,000 members that manage over $2 billion in assets.
About the role:
The person in this position is responsible for a broad range of tasks, which may include administering, customization, and configuration of the Encompass System.
- Primary Interface between Company and Encompass Loan Origination System
- Maintain and audit user access and security and overall system management
- Maintain key reporting and development standards
- Internal Encompass requests within SLA
- Monitor system performance and advisories
- Lead the process for creating new Encompass functions/capabilities
- Making recommendations on system changes and optimizations
- Review business requirement documents and propose, execute, and implement solutions
- Certified Encompass Administrator preferred.
- 3+ years Ellie Mae Administration experience
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry and loan origination life cycle
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize
- Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability with business process and procedures