This SaaS company delivers a platform that is the communications backbone of the enterprise, enabling organizations to reach every employee—from the front line to the C-suite—with targeted information at the right time, in the right place and in the right language.
Clients include Amazon, Ford, Hilton, Abbott, among others.
About the Role:
This job can be remote from any major city. Travel will be about 30% when it is safe to do so.
The Engagement Manager position is an integral part of the Company’s long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, you must have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing the Company SaaS solution which includes our Program Studio, mobile Employee Experience applications, and Partner API’s, utilizing project management best practices.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable Company to become a trusted advisor for our customers' executives.
- Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Company products/services.
- Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Company product suite.
- Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop SoW's and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services.
- BA/BS degree (Required).
- Authorization to work in the U.S (Required).
- 3-5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager (Required).
- MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to lead client training, design, and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
- High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Specific knowledge and application of internal communications applications and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application/infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft, and other systems like SSO.
- Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of change management applications.
- Over 5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience with at least five years as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager.
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, MIS, Finance or equivalent.