Our client is a global company with over 45,000 employees.
Overview of the role:
- Implementing and maintaining procedures to collect utilization metrics and produce system utilization and capacity reports.
- Identifying system bottlenecks and recommending improvements and/ or solutions.
- Assistance in Configuring, planning, and managing the implementation of system upgrades.
- Applies their technical expertise to support the deployment of the technology architecture and the total system solution.
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident and ability to pass security and background checks.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Enterprise Class computing environments (e.g. HP, Oracle, Dell large enterprise systems)
- Windows and/or Linux server experience.