Our client is a SaaS company that delivers a platform that is the communications backbone many leading enterprise companies such as Amazon, Ford to name a few.
About the Role:
100% remote position and be based anywhere in the United States.
Base Salary: $160K-$200K
We are searching for a passionate Sr. Software Engineer to join our team and help build and scale amazing cloud-based applications. We iterate quickly to see what works and what doesn’t. We don’t believe in silos so no boring single-feature paralysis here. Your engineering and problem-solving talent will be exercised daily. You are also expected to advocate intelligent feature design and we encourage you to take chances and continuously improve.
- You will own the design and development of our platform’s backend services and deliver solutions to scale our Firstup enterprise SaaS based applications.
- Own the functionality you develop from design to production, resolving any issues along the way.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable SaaS applications our fortune 500 customers can’t live without.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- Work very closely with and incorporate feedback from Product Management, Product Design, QA, and engineering leadership.
- Continuously evolve your skills, driving innovation and technical excellence.
- Work with leadership to identify technical issues and risks along with mitigating actions.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing enterprise software.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and managing advanced architectures in a SaaS application domain or platform.
- Expertise in building cloud-based software. Polyglots desired (breadth of coding expertise in multiple languages). Ruby and Node.js preferred.
- Track record of delivering timely, high-quality features and functionality within an agile sprint environment.
- Deep understanding of best engineering practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations.
- Passionate about developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Proven ability to communicate new ideas, proposals and build effective working relationships.