About the Company:
One of the largest health insurance companies in the U.S. with approximately 40 million enrolled in their family of health plans.
About the Role:
Location: Miami, FL (work is remote but will need to visit Medical Clinics on a regular basis)
Salary: $60K-$70K plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides second-level component design and simple solution design; create solutions that solve randomly occurring problems.
- Performs design tasks for systems and networks based on business requirements.
- Designs standard and repetitive network and system upgrades.
- Helps define the detailed architecture requirements for an application/technology to conform to the current architecture and standards. Consults to projects and application support groups regarding architecture concerns.
- Designs and configures vendor services orders for repetitive services and oversees implementation.
- Requires Associate’s degree or technology discipline certification; 1 to 3 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Back End Active Directory experience consisting of GPO and delegated access.
- Experience with setting up and configuring Remote Desktop Published Apps
- Experience with VMWare and Vcenter.
- SCCM preferred