About the Company:
A global Fortune 500 Company in the consumer goods sector with over 20,000 employees.
About the Role:
Location: 100% remote
Base Salary: $150K plus 8-10% bonus
No Visa Sponsorship Available
The Lead Data Engineer will be a highly experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. You will lead a team of data engineers who support our software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure efficient data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. You will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives. This team is a group of innovators and technologists that love to learn and collaborate!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, similar degree or experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the Python programming language and common libraries, including pandas and numpy
- 5 or more years of experience in a Data Engineering role
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.