About the Company:
Founded in 2009, our client is a leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry.
About the Position:
As a MAC Technical Support Specialist, you will support the day-to-day systems operations duties implementing, monitoring, fixing information systems and providing support for the organization’s local and remote end-users. You will provide first-tier support for operations infrastructure, business information systems, and help desk-related issues.
- Deploy and maintain operating system software and third party software utilities, systems and services within company operational guidelines.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity, availability and performance of the infrastructure environment, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Identify, diagnose and correct issues related to the operating systems, software, utilities, AWS environment and ancillary services.
- Address and resolve critical system issues on a 24X7 basis including notification, escalation and coordination across the organization.
- Manage, address and complete support incident tickets and change requests within pre-defined service level agreements.
- Regularly communicate status of incidents and requests with customers and key stakeholders as dictated by the severity and circumstances of the incident.
- Maintain updated documentation of all in-progress and completed projects in appropriate systems as required by team management.
- Create and maintain system documentation for organizational technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- 3+ years of help desk, tech support, or related end user IT support experience
- Mac OS administration required
- Basic Active Directory experience required
- Familiarity with IT ticketing systems required
- Familiar with Asset, Configuration and Patch Management
- Experience with IT and Microsoft OS Security to include server hardening principles
- Experience with VPN configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Coding/Scripting, JIRA, and/or O365 administration a plus