Our client is a highly-rated and recognized healthcare organization.
About the position:
Will manage all cloud attached and on-premise end-user devices (laptop, mobile, etc.); installing and updating operating systems and application installations and patches, maintaining up-to-date security, and administering the BYOD program for all mobile devices. All application deployment and updates will be for both remote workforce and office employees.
This role will involve working with all members of the Infrastructure team and report to the Manager of Systems and Storage. This position will have no direct reports.
- Support a diverse mobile environment and manage iOS/iPadOS, Android, Windows, and macOS devices securely.
- Enforce policies that help keep your organization's data safe on organization-owned and personal devices.
- Effectively and proactively monitor the health and activity of endpoints across the organization.
- Design and create reporting on device compliance, device health, and device trends.
- Create and deploy app packages to deploy to both laptop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Develop automated and self-service app deployment routines.
- Experience with SCCM for patch management.
- Backend experience managing, laptops, mobile phones and tablets
- Able to work onsite (downtown Boston)