Global Fortune 500 company is seeking to hire a Mobile Device Administrator. This position would be 100% remote until April (or so) and go back to be onsite in their Long Island City office 2 times per week.
About the role:
Must have Intune experience and preferably Mobile Iron. List of upcoming projects include: New DAS Deployment, Device Testing/OS Testing iOS Android, Transition to Intune, Android for Enterprise, ELC Authenticator tool for Mobile apps and Intune/Mobileiron MDM.
- Responsible for Mobile Application Signing for over 40 Enterprise Applications.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Apple Provisioning Profile Certificates, Certificate Renewals (Apple DEP, APNS, Apple VPP).
- Responsible for Enterprise Mobility Environment including Mobile Iron Cloud Services, Intune, development, and implementation of policies and labels. Review and approve changes.
- Support business units to identify appropriate Mobility solutions to meet their requirements. Coordinate product implementation with developers and application owners.
- DAS (Cell Signal Enhancement Systems) Support including troubleshooting, triage, and escalation of issues with mobile carriers.
- Licensing and Device configuration Apple DEP/Apple VPP
- Develop and update Enterprise Mobility documentation, run books, KB, Service Portal.