Our client is the Fortune 500 global leader in cosmetics and has over 10,000 employees.
About the Role:
Location: 100% remote
Hourly Rate: $85 hour W2 (No C2C)
- Write clean, scalable code
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding in Oracle environment
- Develop technical specifications
- Create and test Oracle tables and interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- At least 10+ Years’ experience Oracle SQL, PL/SQ
- Strong Experience in Oracle EBS R12 and Oracle Cloud
- Experience in OBIEE reporting, Unix Shell scripting, Python Scripting.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL performance tuning.
- Experience in developing inbound/outbound, batch/online interfaces (XML/Text files)
- Expertise in design and development of Database objects, packages, procedure and functions.
- Strong understanding of CX/SCM
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Oracle Order Management Integration with third-party Order Entry applications.
- Solid understanding of Order Management and AR/AP modules and their integration with various Oracle modules.
- Implementation experience in OM Cloud
- Proven experience in Design & Build custom BI Publisher Template Reports and OTBI Analysis in Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Team player, flexible, and ability to resolve conflicts and work with global teams.
- Experience in working with both Waterfall as well as agile project methodologies