About the company:
A global leader in Financial Services with over 65,000 employees.
About the role:
6 months+ contract position that can convert to full-time.
Must be located in Northern NJ/NYC area.
- Maintains the PMO Methodology (Agile and Waterfall) and Lifecycle Processes.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creates and maintains all documents (project plan and status presentation) that support the PMO Methodology
- Collates and tracks program status information and project artifacts (budget and resource utilization) at various stages of a project’s lifecycle.
- Ensures methodology compliance, auditing and tracking of ongoing projects; using the agreed tools (Microsoft Project) at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follows the approved methodology.
- Analyses data and provides Project Status and Tracking reports on a weekly/monthly basis to PMO Leadership and stakeholders.
- Maintains and monitors the SharePoint/Livelink tool.
- Meets with Portfolio managers/stakeholders and reviews data.
- Creates and maintains toolsets (Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) used by the Program Management group.
- Recommends corrective actions on projects, if required.
- Works closely with the Program and Portfolio Managers to review budget, resources, and forecast.
- Works with Finance to agree the finance templates and produce the Weekly/Monthly Finance reports.
- Works with Senior IT Management to agree yearly timelines.
- Supports Program Managers with creating Budget Submissions.
- Reviews and collates budget submissions; provides quality reports.
- Works with stakeholders to implement value add change across the PM.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of enterprise-level project management experience in Oracle Cloud Financials
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft PowerPoint with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience implementing Agile and Waterfall methodologies to manage teams and projects.
- Strong understanding of financial processes, reporting, forecasting, etc.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Experience seeing projects through the full lifecycle.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification strongly preferred.