The Patch Qualification Tester assists the Patch Qual team in executing monthly patch testing with Microsoft and Rockwell Automation products. Within this role the tester will be responsible for downloading and installing the latest Microsoft and Rockwell Automation products, then executing existing testware to ensure compatibility. Out of band Microsoft testing and Rockwell Automation patch testing will also be performed as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities Functional:
- Ability to install monthly Microsoft patches
- Install Rockwell Automation software products and use them
- Understands how to operate in VM environments
- Ability to clearly communicate progress and issues during test and reporting.
- Leverages expertise by sharing lessons learned, documenting processes, contributing to team de-briefs, etc.
- Adheres to policies and procedures relating to standards of business conduct, ethics, and conflicts of interest and completes annual training in same.
- Associates Degree in Electronic Technology or equivalentknowledge.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation software products
- Knowledge and/or experience with Rockwell Automationproducts.
- Basic Microsoft software install troubleshootingcapability
- Good documentation skills
- Knowledge of Powershell, and C# programming languages
- Knowledge of test automation
- Knowledge of Microsoft networks, domains, and WSUS