About the company:
Global Fortune 500 company, one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world.
About the Position:
100% remote at least until April, then slowly return to NYC office twice a month.
Overview of the role:
- We are looking for an analytically minded individual with keen product intuitions to answer high-impact product and business questions through intelligent use of data.
- Use data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our in-store applications.
- Responsible for the digital experience of in-store applications and analytics.
- Ability to create data stories and reports with visualization tools such as Looker or PowerBI.
- This person will collaborate cross-functionally with internal business partners to execute roadmap initiatives.
- 5-10 years of product analytics experience and interest in building an elite product analytics team
- Detailed understanding of building good technical solutions with the ability to work with product managers,digital products team into troubleshooting and solving problems.