About the Company
A global consumer goods company with over 25,000 employees.
About the position:
As Product Analyst supporting B2B, B2B2C and DTC business models. As eCommerce continues to accelerate, we have a number of exciting projects in the works and are looking for several Product Analysts in the team to help realize our vision. Our ideal candidate has a technical background, is intensely curious about technology as well as a passion for how technology can improve the lives of people.
- Support Product Managers (PM's) in defining and prioritizing a well-defined roadmap for digital commerce sites with internal partners
- Assist PM's in delivering product enhancements as defined by the Product Manager’s Roadmap
- Responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all activities to help build the product/site
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Business Problem analysis, requirement analysis, consulting with the business
- Develop user stories, technical requirements, process flow diagram and relationship diagrams such as flow charts
- Responsible for ensuring user stories are tested, completed, and deployed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or similar degree
- 1+ years of experience as a Product Manager and/or 3+ years in IT Business Analyst or Product Owner role
- Working on Agile/SCRUM development teams