Our client, a $2B global company, is looking for an individual to coordinate and lead a major cross-functional, strategic, project to implement a global rollout of the Corporate CRM platform, SAP “Cloud For Customer” (C4C). This will include the migration of existing CRM systems into C4C. Previous experience dealing with a Global CRM roll out, including migration of legacy CRM systems, a must. Previous experience with C4C desirable but not mandatory but experience with a Global CRM solution is mandatory.
- Develop and manage detailed plans
- Proven ability to manage multiple parallel activities
- Develop and execute communication plans and content
- Prepare presentations for executives and key business stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead and coach inexperienced project teams
- Proven experience in the implementation of the core disciplines of project management
- Scope Management
- Risk and Issue management
- Project Methodology has not been confirmed, so experience in leading both Waterfall and Agile Project teams is required
- Needs to be able to facilitate discussions between Internal/External Business and IT groups (often from multiple countries) and IT and business groups
- Must be able to identify and negotiate compromises without the need for escalation
- Manage the environment around the project and stakeholders
- Strong executive presence for sharing, communicating or presenting information to leadership and key stakeholders
- Work with the CRM team to create strong experiences that engage, retain, and build loyalty with its customers.
- Experience in B2C CRM (all digital channels), and working across technology and product organizations is required for success in this position.
- Sales and Service Cloud project experience
- Delivered at least one full life cycle implementations of a CRM project-based structured methodology
- Ability to articulate and compare alternative design approaches drawing from previous engagements and recommended solutions to develop long term CRM visions
- Ability to develop change management strategies supporting the implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field; or the recognized equivalent in work experience
- Minimum 5-10 years of Project Management experience in a related position in a corporate environment
- PMP, PRINCE2 or other Project certifications, or equivalent experience is a plus but not required