Our client is a Fortune 100 global consumer goods with over 20,000 employees.
About the role:
Location: Hybrid (WFH and Piscataway Office)
Base Salary: $105K-$110K plus 4% bonus
- Help establish DataOps platforms, processes and frameworks to improve data quality and cycle times
- Implement continuous integration and delivery of data pipelines
- Create and implement automated test frameworks for testing data pipelines
- Implement data quality and integrity checks to proactively identify and fix data issues.
- Design and implement solutions to support data lake and data warehousing
- Understand and inform business processes that generate data throughout the company. Influence changes in systems and processes to generate data that is accurate, useful, and consistent
- Serve as a resource for data users in the organization. Drive awareness of available data.
Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
Experience with Cloud data technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Experience with Python
Experience with SQL