About the Company:
Founded in 2009, our client is a leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry.
About the role:
Base Salary: $110K-$120K
No Visa Sponsorship for this role.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer/Admin with CPQ understanding and experience who will support the organization through customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. The core responsibility of the Salesforce Developer is to deliver programmatic solutions to meet business requirements within the Salesforce tool. This role will be involved in the creation and management of Salesforce and CPQ processes and data.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an understanding of the Company’s business processes and the application systems/infrastructure that supports them. This will include Salesforce, CPQ and Salesforce/Internal tool integrations.
- Develop customized solutions within Salesforce and CPQ to support Origami’s business requirements and company goals
- Provide system administration/customization support of Salesforce, especially related to customized applications including Apex, Visualforce and lightning components, Salesforce and CPQ user permissions, security settings, workflow/flows, CPQ product and price rules and approvals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification preferred
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certifications preferred
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 preferred
- Team player able to comfortably communicate with multiple stakeholders