About the Company:
Our client is a global electrical manufacturing company with over 50,000 employees.
About the Position:
The IT SalesForce Architect will build, design, deliver, maintain, and update technology, platform, and system solutions to implement the Salesforce roadmap and vision using Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Communities.
This role will establish the integration framework between Salesforce and company enterprise systems. This role will use the enterprise architecture design and best practices of Salesforce multi-tenant cloud architecture to implement these solutions. The IT SalesForce Architect will lead as a "technology expert" working closely with the program teams, other IT teams, as well as with the development team to drive scalable, reliable and modular solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 10 years of enterprise experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP)
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an Architect in a mid to large-sized organization leading projects
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a hands-on developer and architect within the Salesforce domain with experience delivering complex projects
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship