About the Company:
Our client is a $1B global consumer goods company with 30 offices in three different continents.
About the Position:
- 100% remote
- No H1B Sponsorship
- As a Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in rapid development projects which are transforming how we do business utilizing the Salesforce platform.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to end implementation experience with the Service Cloud and SFDC platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options with IT leadership
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, .Net, JS, jquery, Angular.js
- Integration experience using both Web-based technologies Rest and Integration.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Azure devops (Git) and SFDC Metadata API
- 3+ years of hands-on engineering experience on the Force.com platform
- 3+ years of experience with Visualforce, Apex and/or SOQL/SOSL
- 3+ years of experience in building integrations between systems, developing and calling REST or SOAP APIs
- Salesforce Sales and Service cloud
- NET Framework 4.0 and higher