Our client is looking for a Senior Front end developer who could develop the latest user-facing features using React.js. The candidate should have extensive experience developing complex web applications with React, Hooks and TypeScript.
Client allows for non-local candidates to Portland, OR, however, if the candidate is out of town they would need to be prepared to work PST hours.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with back-end and API developers to enhance the user experience
- Work closely with the business analysts to understand use cases and user needs
- Write tests for new and existing features to improve overall test coverage
- Code review, requirements
- 5+ years of experience required
- Should have extensive experience developing complex web applications with React, Hooks and TypeScript
- Should also have worked with GraphQL.
- Should be good with CSS and familiar with preprocessors.
- Should have worked with GatsbyJs - Routing, Pulling data etc
- Need to practice modern software development techniques such as continuous integration & distributed version control
- Proficient in writing unit tests using JEST framework or any similar framework
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM etc.
- Familiarity with Material-UI
- Familiarity writing E2E tests with Cypress but not required
- FrontEnd: React, Typescript, GatsbyJs, Material UI, Jest, Cypress, CMS- Contentful, GraphQL
- Backend: GraphQL, AWS Serverless, .NET Core
- Platform: Clould Build, Cloud Run, Firebase Hosting
- US Citizen
- Green Card
- TN (Canadian Visa)
- Employer Authorization Doc. (EADs)