About the Company:
Our client, a financial services company that employs over 2,200 employees.
About the position:
Can be located in any of the following cities:Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Portland, Austin, Houston, Salt Lake City, OR Seattle.
- Design, develop, deploy and manage complex microservices. Integrate the backend services with the front end solutions.
- Contribute to an overall system design and architecture.
- Select the best implementation strategies; recommend the technologies, tools and libraries.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the front-end solutions.
- Deliver high-quality code to production; developing unit, integration and system tests to ensure the code quality.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, 5+ years of experience in the development of distributed systems, SaaS, cloud solutions, microservices.
- 3+ years of experience in development of front-end solutions. Hands-on familiarity with modern frameworks (Angular/React) is a big plus!
- 7+ years of working experience with Java/Spring. Proficiency in Maven/Gradle.
- Demonstrated experience working with data: SQL, NoSQL, key-value store, etc
- Demonstrated experience in delivering business-critical systems to the market
- Demonstrated experience with event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc)
- Demonstrated experience designing/developing scalable systems
- Mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc)