About the Company:
Our client is a technology company changing the way healthcare organizations communicate by offering integrated solutions that offer the predictability and scalability missing from traditional integration methods.
If you want to be in the technology and healthcare sector, this role is for you!
About the role:
This is a 100% remote role and can be based in any U.S. city. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience building out and enhancing new applications using Node.js.
You will be part of an Agile team of 10+ software engineers.
- Designing new features and services.
- Integrate performance, regression, and security testing into workflow.
- Perform occasional system maintenance.
- Coordinate with the existing team on development priorities and deployment timeline.
- Provide in-depth documentation for new and existing projects.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Develop application usage analytics for UI improvement insights.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve technical issues.
- Integrating new data vendors/sources/services into existing applications.
- 3+ years of web development experience using Node.js
- Experience using Express (or similar framework) for RESTful API development.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience leveraging AWS cloud services like S3, RDS, EC2, etc.
Preferred skills (not required):
- Experience with AWS serverless services like Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc.