Our client is a global consumer company with over 35,000 employees.
About the Position:
- This role will support our marketing technology platform.
- Capable of analyzing the business requirements, software requirement specifications, functional design documents to formulate test plans, test strategies, and test scenarios
- Ability to apply Agile methodology and sprint development to lead project implementations and backlogs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills
- Adapt to and work optimally with a variety of engagements and in results-oriented situations
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a collaborative environment.
- 3+ years experience in analysis, architecture, design, and development of distributed J2EE applications
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure setup Web Server, App Server and PDS Server (EC2 instances, RDS instance).
- Support application development using multiple methods, REST, Node.js, etc
- Detailed knowledge of complete System Development Life Cycle SDLC