About the Company
Our client is SaaS company that delivers a platform that is the communications backbone of the enterprise. Their enterprise clients include some of the largest employers such as Amazon, Ford, and Anheuser-Busch.
About the role:
100% remote, Can work from any U.S. City
The Solutions Engineer is a key contributor to our pre-sales team performing a wide range of duties supporting the sales and account management teams with our enterprise prospects and customers.
An ideal candidate will have sufficient technical and functional experience to deeply understand our SaaS platform and how it fits into complex enterprise technology stacks to meet desired business requirements. Candidates will need to be both commercially and technically minded, comfortable working for a dynamic organization with prospective customers across multiple verticals.
- Be a functional and technical subject matter expert on our SaaS platform.
- Evangelize all aspects of platform technology: infrastructure, security, reliability, functionality, ease of setup, flexibility of integration options.
- Have in-depth knowledge of customer implementations, technical operations, features, and roadmap.
- Be able to discover the existing tech stack of prospective customers and their business needs and identify the best solution to enable them on our SaaS platform.
- Setup custom demo instances and integrations.
- Conduct technical demonstrations of the platform - these could be on-site, via video conferences or at field events.
- Build relationships at all levels of technical resources within prospective customers.
- Support the sales and account management teams in all technical aspects of the sales cycle, focusing on companies based in EMEA and nearby regions.
- Support RFI / RFP process, security and contract reviews
- Familiarity with data and privacy laws for SaaS companies in EMEA and surrounding regions (example: GDPR, German Works Council etc)
- Minimum 4 years in Client facing roles: Pre-Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Solution Architect, Technical Consultant or similar.
- Must have experience with Enterprise SaaS applications software/solutions.
- Have a technical background and understanding of software solutions and principles.
- Proficient with REST, SAML 2, and OAuth.
- Experience in Ruby, Java, Python, HTML, CSS is preferred.
- Possess a can-do attitude and ability to come up with quick and creative solutions for complex technical problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in communicating complex technical conversations to a non-technical audience.
- Highly self-motivated towards personal and professional excellence.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer-focused, and service-oriented.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.