About the Company:
Our client provides an Automation Platform and SecureCloud DevSecOps Platform that is used by SaaS companies.
About the role:
No H1B Sponsorship available.
AWS – strong experience, should have an AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate
Terraform – We really only want to be talking to engineers with strong experience in Terraform, preferably with building platforms and not just managing environments. We need them to have a high level of proficiency here, because the team will soon be using Terragrunt, which is an extension on Terraform.
Configuration Management tools – while we’d prefer them to have experience specifically with Ansible, this is less important if they have that Terraform expertise.
This position will primarily be responsible for writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and configuration management code (Ansible playbooks) in fulfillment of our compliance automation platform on multiple cloud provider environments (AWS, Azure). Additionally, this position will be required to development CI pipelines and testable code to ensure that our product can be delivered successfully and without errors into client environments.
- Develop, test, deploy, and optimize solutions for cloud deployments
- Develop and configure test automation solutions
- Proficient in the use of Terraform to provision and manage cloud resources
- Proficient in configuring resources with Ansible
- Provisioning automation using CI/CD and IaC tools
- Automate the deployment, configuration, and management of complex cloud environments
- Understanding of security requirements, particularly as it applies to compliance standards
- 3+ years experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, ARM, CloudFormation, etc.)
- 3+ years experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, or Chef)
- Solid understanding of Cloud Service Providers such as AWS and Azure
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Deep knowledge of Linux distros: deployment, management, and security
- SQL DB configuration and management – specifically cloud native databases
- Understanding of security principals: controls, policies, procedures
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of git, branching, and merge requests
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work directly with clients, troubleshoot issues, and work toward a solution
OTHER BENEFICIAL SKILLS
- Experience with Splunk, ELK, Sentinel, or any other SIEM product
- Familiarity with a variety of cloud services (Lambda, ECR, Fargate, SSM, Security Center etc…)
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Jira and the Atlassian stack
- AWS or Azure Certification (DevOps, Solutions Architect, etc.)