About the Company:
Is in the defense & space industry and it employs over 100,000 people in 43 countries around the world.
About the role:
Must be based in one of the following cities: Pittsburgh, Colorado Springs, or Scottsdale.
U.S. Citizen who is willing and able to go through the process to get a top-secret security clearance.
As a Sr Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will:
• Guide internal customers on how to configure and deploy PaaS infrastructure consisting of identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging, monitoring, deployment and more.
• Collaborate with Software Architects on how to best design their cloud applications for optimal scaling including content caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, load balancer setup, and more.
• Interface with internal and external customers to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower them.
• Work closely with Project Management to build and constantly drive excellence in our solutions.
• Guide engineering teams in evolving Cloud technologies.
Tech Stack and additional responsibilities:
• Installation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) technologies such as Amazon Web Services, OpenStack, RHOSP, or VIO.
• Amazon Web Services.
• Platform as a Service (PaaS) technologies such as Kubernetes, Rancher, or OpenShift.
• Cloud automation tooling such as Ansible, Terraform, Terragrunt, or Packer.
• Open source server, messaging, load balancing, and database software (such as RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
• Scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers (NGINX)/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
• Container technologies such as Docker, or LXC.
• Deployment of continuous integration and continuous deployment technologies such as Jenkins, Puppet, or Chef.