About the Company:
Our client is a leading SaaS company whose enterprise communications platform is used by the largest companies in the world with the most technically complex environments you can find.
About the position:
100% remote (always)
- Design, develop and deliver scalable and automated services and architecture - Infrastructure as code
- Architect, design and implement solutions with cloud native solutions within AWS
- Automate software delivery pipelines for various applications and services
- Ensure full-stack software solutions are architected and delivered using industry-leading DevOps best practices and technologies (immutable infrastructure, infrastructure-as-code, version control on everything, self-healing applications)
- Collaborate to define best practices and standards around DevOps and service resilience
- Create reusable automation libraries that can be applied across the enterprise
- Develop usage standards, user self-service designs, and reporting on application KPIs
- Identify gaps, suggest improvements and coordinate monitoring, alerting and logging of improvements
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform on-call duties
Has 4+ years of operating on large scale production environments (AWS required).
- AWS core services experience (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, EKS)
- Has demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an Enterprise setting, specifically within AWS (AWS EKS/Docker/Container/Helm technology experience highly preferred).
- Experience with CircleCI or other common CI/CD platforms
- Very strong troubleshooting skills with AWS, Kubernetes, and Linux; ideally when under high-pressure situations
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractly and guide others
- Is comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions