Our client, a financial services company that employs over 2,200 employees.
About the role:
H1B sponsorship available.
Location: San Mateo, CA
As Senior Full Stack (Back-End) Software Engineer, you will contribute directly to the success of the business and have a meaningful impact on our customers’ lives.
We are looking for engineers to bring new and innovative ideas and tackle challenges across the full-stack. We believe in building teams that are passionate about solving complex problems and ready to grow and evolve alongside our expanding business and technology footprint.
- Design, develop, deploy and manage complex microservices. Integrate the backend services with the front-end solutions.
- Contribute to an overall system design and architecture.
- Select the best implementation strategies; recommend the technologies, tools, and libraries.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the front-end solutions.
- Deliver high-quality code to production; develop unit, integrated, and system tests to ensure the code quality.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, 5+ years of experience in the development of distributed systems, SaaS, cloud solutions, microservices.
- 3+ years of experience in the development of front-end solutions. Hands-on familiarity with modern frameworks (Angular/React) is a big plus!
- 7+ years of working experience with Java/Spring. Proficiency in Maven/Gradle.
- Demonstrated experience working with data: SQL, NoSQL, key-value store, etc
- Demonstrated experience in delivering business-critical systems to the market
- Demonstrated experience with event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc)
- Demonstrated experience designing/developing scalable systems
- Mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or relevant experience in software development