About the Company:
Our client is a SaaS company that delivers a platform that is the communications backbone of the enterprise. Enterprise clients include Amazon, Hilton, Anheuser-Busch.
About the role:
This position is 100% remote (will remain remote always)
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team who will be responsible for bringing innovative products to market. You will utilize all the tools in your product marketing tool belt as you work with key stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle and drive success across our go to market teams.
- Lead Go To Market Process: Define narrative and strategy for our monthly product release and launch process across product, sales, and customer success teams.
- Develop Positioning and Messaging: Create succinct and compelling messages to support new products and features that will be used throughout the product life cycle
- Research Market, Competitive, and Customer Trends: Become an expert in select segments of the market landscape, interview customers and incorporate the trends and patterns you’ve identified into our product and go to market strategy
- Define Category and Use Cases: Identify new uses cases for our platform to drive usage and monetization. Work with leadership to execute category development in a dynamic market
- Create Content and Collateral: Create scalable content that drives our company narrative and sales and marketing efforts forward.
- Work with a great design and creative team to bring your ideas to life.
- 5+ years marketing or strategy consulting experience
- Strong preference for enterprise, B2B software experience
- Great written and verbal communications skills with experience presenting to leadership and creating sharp messages that resonate with outside audiences
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships across the organization
- Experience conducting internal and external research and presenting recommendations to drive action
- Self-Starter who takes initiative incorporates feedback and executes
- Experience with IT buyers a plus