Overview of the role:
Senior Software Architect who has a passion for developing great software products that are data intensive. You will be responsible for designing, building, and delivering our next-generation platform. You will own the software architecture. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You will be making a real difference in making healthcare more efficient, safer, and more effective.
- Responsible for the systems and solution design of large, complex, data-intensive systems
- Responsible for developing blueprints and implementing those patterns across multiple software products
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to application development teams.
- Evaluate cloud and on-premises technology to deliver the optimal mix for a variety of services and workloads.
- Lead evaluation of emerging technologies and services for selection and proper fit with the organization
- Participate in hiring of other technical members of the team
- Collaborate on software design interfaces and requirements with other application design teams
- Participate as an individual contributor on scrum teams to implement designs with application team
- Must have 10+ years of experience building enterprise-quality software
- Must have 2+ years designing and building cloud and hybrid applications
- Must have experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud infrastructure providers
- Must have broad experience with different technology stacks and object-oriented languages including .NET and Azure
- Must have a BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Must have solution system 9 design
- Must be an excellent SW developer
- Must excel in solution architecture, design and development
- Preferred experience with Healthcare, Health applications