- Provide technical leadership in developing solutions that guarantee reliability, performance, scalability, security, and maintainability.
- Transform business requirements into elegant software solutions.
- Prototype new solutions assessing feasibility.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce software development processes and best practices.
- Stay current with technology and trends. Assist in providing continuous education to the Software Engineering team.
- Research emerging technologies to improve department productivity and product quality.
- Maintain legacy software solutions.
- Collaborate in roadmap and release planning.
- Participate in the selection, training, and growth of other team members.
- 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Ability to design, implement, and communicate architectural patterns.
- Proficient in web development, backend services, RESTful, OOP, and Microsoft SQL.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining SaaS solutions in production.
- Prior experience with PaaS such as Azure, AWS, or GCP is desired.
- Well versed in CI/CD, unit testing, and deployment automation.
- Distributed applications architecture and NoSQL databases are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science or other engineering discipline; or ten + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.