About the Company:
Our client is SaaS company that delivers a platform that is the communications backbone of the enterprise. Their enterprise clients include some of the largest employers such as Amazon, Ford, Abbott, Nasdaq, and Intel to name a few.
About the role:
- 100% remote
- No H1B sponsorship
- We are currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer as part of the Client Engineering team to translate business requirements into technical actions. The Client Engineer will partner with customers, Project Managers, Engagement Managers, and various members of the SocialChorus team to ensure customer deliverables align with the customer need.
- Help define and implement a vision to grow the services offered by the Client Engineering team
- Build and maintain service engineering tools to improve the efficiency and value of the Client Engineering team
- Leverage our Partner API and our Integration Platform to integrate the Company's platform with 3rd party systems
- Proactively own high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships from a technical integration standpoint
- Complete the technical tasks required to onboard new customers. This includes file transfer setup, user authentication setup (including SSO), DKIM/SPF, and mobile app configuration.
- Write integration and troubleshooting tutorials and sample code for our clients.
- Hands-on Engineering experience implementing SaaS software
- Strong HTML/CSS/JS/React, with proficiency in Ruby/Rails
- Excellent knowledge of APIs
- Good customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of security/authorization tools (SAML2, oAuth)