Our client has processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.61 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 131 countries and territories valued at the U.S. $57.4 trillion.
About the role:
Position can be based in one of the following cities: Jersey City, Dallas or Boston
The successful candidate will engage with technology project teams to build awareness of Company's technology resilience requirements and best practices, and confirm that these are implemented prior to release of new systems into production.
The successful candidate will also contribute to special projects in areas such as new technology assessments, data-driven analysis, and presentation of analytical results in the business continuity and resilience space.
- Monitor ongoing technology projects and their status
- Plan and track engagement with project teams, and open issues from a business continuity policy compliance perspective
- Understand project objectives and assess potential business continuity risks and opportunities
- Work with project managers and stakeholders to close business continuity compliance gaps
- Escalate unresolved issues in a timely manner
- Define and track metrics related to project and system compliance with applicable policies
- Provide input to periodic adjustments of business continuity technology policy and controls
- Analyze large system configuration data sets to identify risks and opportunities
- Assist in building the Company's business continuity tools using tools such as SQL and Python
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud engineering, CI/CD, and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Red Hat Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, and HashiCorp Terraform).
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years in an enterprise technology or operations risk management role
- Training or certification in enterprise technology and/or cloud solutions preferred
- Experience analyzing large data sets using tools such as SQL and Python is a plus (not a requirement)