About the Company:
A global leader in Construction and Farm Machinery Industry.
About the role:
As a User Experience Design Lead, you will collaborate closely with Product, Marketing, and Software team members to deliver a best-in-class user experience to internal customers. In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for feature definition and interactions for new and existing users
- Plan, coordinate, and perform UX interaction design and validation activities for a variety of projects from a system design and data integration perspective.
- Create and execute detailed research plans and protocols, analyze data, and develop user-centered system requirements.
- Collaborate with UX designers on solution concepts derived from user-centered system requirements.
- 6 or more years of experience planning, executing and analyzing user experience research projects
- 6 or more years of experience of communicating research methodology, design concepts, data analysis, and test results to a broad range of stakeholders
- 6 or more years of visual interface design, as applied to digital media in web and mobile
- 4 or more years of experience applying Human Factors and User-Centered Design principles to complex interface problems
- 4 or more years of experience working with cross-functional teams, such as: engineering, software development, marketing, and business leaders
- 2 or more years of experience with technology and product development processes and/or customer acquisition processes
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and an ability to lead conversations and diffuse conflicts
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Demonstrated ability to champion end-user experience and to influence digital product designs without authority
- Demonstrated skill in managing multiple functional area interests to optimize solutions
- A strong portfolio of mobile
- Experience using UX metrics and a user-centered design process to provide insights to product engineering groups
- Experience applying Human Factors principles in terms of customer onboarding, customer integration, and setup interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to utilize prototyping and/or existing research to provide insights to design ahead of software and spec delivery
- Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent work experience in the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Factors, Graphic Design, Interaction / Visual Design, or related field discipline or equivalent experience